Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More phone calls

When I arrived home this afternoon I was suprised to find another message on my answering machine from Enedina, the supervisor. Obviously I called bak, fortunately this time I was connected quickly enough. I had the privilege of speaking with Jennifer (4509) and I asked to speak to Enedina. I was, of course, put on hold only to be told that since it was almost the end of the day that Enedina would not speak with me. Then I asked who Enedina's Supervisor was. Jennifer was quick to point out that Enedina was a supervisor, thank you Jennifer. I reiterated that I wanted to know who Enedina's supervisor was, then she told me that would be the manager. Thank you again, Jennifer. I clarified that I wanted to know the name of Enedina's supervisor. She reluctantly told me that it was Tracey. I asked her how I could contact Tracey, she told me that I would have to call in and ask for her. I took the opportunity to inform her that since I had already called in that I would like to talk to Tracey. Obviously that meant that I was to be put on hold again and later told that I couldn't talk to her either and that she would call me back. I told her that she should use the day time contat information that I provided them with earlier. Obviously she didn't have that either, "sometimes there's a glitch" I was told. I gave them my work and cell numbers again and now look forward to some more blithering incompitence.

Did I mention that I willnever buy another Ford again? Yeah.

You'll all excuse me while I wander off and bang my head against a wall, it'll be far more productive.

No comments: